Sabrina turned 15 months old today and to commemorate the occasion I took her for her 15-month check-up ;) Gene reminded me to ask to have all measurements taken: weight, height, AND head circumference. So here are the obligatory stats...
- Weight: 25 lbs even (80th percentile)
- Height: 32.25 inches (94th percentile!!)
- Head Circumference: 47.5 cm (90th percentile)
Sabrina got her 2nd of 2 seasonal flu shots, plus her final Hib vaccination. The pediatrician was pleased and said she is doing really well.
Random Sabrina updates:- She still loves peas and green beans and now brocolli also.
- One day last week Gene was with Sabrina at home before I arrived and he says she picked up her little blue/green Tiffani brand shopping bag that she plays with, put it on her should, walked towards the door and said "Bye!". Hmmm - perhaps a Mommy influence there?? :)
- I had her hamper of laundry in the kitchen and she pulled out one of the blankets I put her to bed with, bunched it up, put it on the floor, laid down with her head on it and said "Night-night". It was too cute!
- Her grandmother gave her an old cell phone - without a calling plan, thank you - and Sabrina loves playing with it (here she is on the train to Manhattan, "texting" and then nodding her head as she listens to a "call")

- The other day she picked up a calculator, pushed a few buttons on it and held it up to her ear!
0 comments:
Post a Comment