I realize every parent feels their child is the prettiest/smartest/___est in the world. But I had to do a double-take yesterday when I said to Gene "Let me see if I can pull up some videos on-line with E-L-M-O in them". Sabrina immediately says "ELMO!!!!" Wait a minute!! Can you spell??? Gene dismissed it, saying that even spelling out E-L-M-O sounds like the word Elmo. But still!
I don't know how Sabrina's love of Elmo got started, because I showed her half of a Sesame Street episode when she was about 7 months old and since she didn't seem too impressed, that was it. Yet the other day at the grocery store, she saw one of those mylar balloons in the shape of Elmo and exclaimed "Elmo!!". She must be exposed to Elmo at day care somehow.
Genius toddler?
Posted by
Joanna
at
Monday, March 8, 2010
0 comments:
Post a Comment