Today Uncle Basil and Poppy converted Sabrina's crib to a toddler bed, marking the first time Sabrina has the freedom to get in and out of bed as she pleases. While I'm happy that she's met another milestone, I'm a little concerned about this new-found freedom she has. And it means she's also one step further away from when she was my 'baby'. Sigh...
She's in her bed now and I'm looking closely at the video montior. She told me early she was sleepy and when I asked her why she said "I had a long day" LOL. She's not *acting* sleepy now though... too busy examining the new safety rail of her bed.
She's in her bed now and I'm looking closely at the video montior. She told me early she was sleepy and when I asked her why she said "I had a long day" LOL. She's not *acting* sleepy now though... too busy examining the new safety rail of her bed.

0 comments:
Post a Comment