Sabrina surprised me yesterday by making her first non-kiddie song request when we were in the car. "Mommy, can you please play the Horse Song?" I thought for a minute before realizing she meant "Horse with no name" by America. I drew her attention to it maybe 5-6 weeks ago when it came on the radio. We haven't heard it or spoken of it since then but she remembered it! When I told her I didn't have it on a CD so I couldn't play it for her, she asked "How about 'Kiss the girls and make them cry'?". This one I recognized right away because we heard it this past weekend (Georgy Porgy by Toto). She enjoyed singing the main line, which is repeated many times in the song.
"Georgy Porgy, pudding pie, kissed the girls and made them cry..."
Play that funky music!
Posted by
Joanna
at
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment