I thought it might be interesting to make a note of Sabrina's current likes and dislikes, for the record.
Most requested food: Pizza
Least favorite food: Mashed potatoes (they get spit out each and every time we try)
Favorite color: Orange
Most surprising expression: "Lawdy Lawdy" (we have no idea where she learned this)
Favorite book: The Three Snow Bears
Favorite musical artist: Elmo
Favorite movie: Annie (1982 version); 2nd favorite: Snow White
Favorite game to play with Mommy: Role reversal ("I'm the Mommy, and you be the baby, Mommy")
Most frequent phrase: "No I do it!" (2nd place: "No, I'm the line leader" when she wants to go up or down the stairs first)
When she's happiest: Outdoors!
Most surprising skill: Recognizing Oprah's voice on the radio
Superlative award: Biggest Chatterbox! She can go on and on :)
Likes and Dislikes
Posted by
Joanna
at
Friday, March 18, 2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment