Sabrina is one strong baby! This is evidenced by many things, including her ability to grip and pull a handful of my hair (ouch!) and the way she kicks when Gene holds her head stationary so I can suction out her nose with a bulb syringe. Just last night she squirmed out of her Bumbo seat, which is designed to hold infants in an upright position before they can sit up on their own. It's been a great thing for us because we can keep her upright (for her reflux) and still get a few things done. Well, last night we had her in the Bumbo on our bed while Gene and I were getting our clothes ready for today. I turn around and see her laying down next to it, on her tummy, trying to crawl. She really wants to be mobile! She did the same thing this morning. Oh well, it was great while it lasted...

0 comments:
Post a Comment