I took Sabrina to her pediatrician yesterday to follow up on her ear infection. I was praying it was gone so we could avoid going with ear tubes. It turns out both ears are clear! Thank you Lord! I suspicioned the infection was gone because her healthy appetite is back.
There's this one nurse that must be assigned to Sabrina's pediatrician because the last 5 times we've been there, she's the one that calls for us, escorts us to the patient examination room, weighs, measures, and gives the shots. Well, for some reason Sabrina has never taken a liking to her. Maybe it's because she is decidedly un-feminine -- not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you -- she has VERY short hair, masculine glasses, no make-up, etc. Well, yesterday when we got back to the examination room, I took Sabrina out of the carrier, sat her on the table and the nurse started smiling at her, saying "Hi sweetheart", etc. And Sabrina went from being happy to major crying. I felt bad! Maybe she is able to recall and associate that nurse with shots? Who knows... :)
Ear infection update
Posted by
Joanna
at
Saturday, March 7, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment