We knew this would happen, given that Sabrina's always been very independent. But these days, Mommy's attempts to do almost anything for Sabrina are met with her saying "No, I do it!" or "No, no touch it".
One example: me lifting her into my SUV and into her car seat. She wants to do it by herself. She will hike herself up onto the floor of the SUV, between the front and rear seat on the passenger side where her car seat is. Then climb up the rear seat and into her car seat. Sometimes she will even add "Me, not you!" as she is doing this, just to make sure I don't get any ideas of helping her.
So far at least, she is letting me do the buckling in. Thank goodness for that :)
"No, I do it!"
Posted by
Joanna
at
Friday, October 8, 2010
0 comments:
Post a Comment