This weekend we took a trip to the suburbs of Philadelphia. The mission: to acquire a new Porsche (2010, Carrera 4, cabriolet, midnight blue, black interior). It is Gene's new toy -- his 7th Porsche. I guess one could say he kind of likes them!
Sabrina did really well on the trip, thanks again to the portable DVD player that I had in my SUV. She first wanted to watch Cinderella (he favorite Disney movie so far) then a succession of Dora the Explorer episodes.
We transacted business on Saturday, traded in the 2005 Porsche, and while all that was taking place I thought it would be fun to snap a few photos of Sabrina in the showroom. I put her in the most expensive model I could find. As you can see, she may have inherited her father's love of "go-fast machines"...



Here she is with Gene and his new toy...
0 comments:
Post a Comment