Over the last week Gene has discovered that our little Sabrina is ticklish. She will giggle like crazy if he tickles her tummy or the underneath of her feet. I tried the tummy tickle and I must not have the same touch as Daddy because I don't get the same reaction. But the foot tickling works every time.
Another thing that will get her laughing is the word "pork". I can't remember the circumstances under which we discovered this intriguing thing, but it cracks me up. It must have been one night when Gene said he was craving pork chops. Not much of a pork fan, I must have said "PORK??!!" and she heard it and laughed. I experimented by saying "Beef" and "Chicken" in the same tone but got zero reaction. Pork it is!
And for some strange reason, a name that's been in the news quite a bit recently, embattled Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich's name gets the same reaction. All I have to say is "Blagojevich" (Blah-goya-vich) and I'll get a giggle in return.
Often I'll laugh so hard at her reaction that tears will run down my face :) I need to capture a Sabrina giggle-fest on video so I can post it here.
Blagojevich, pork, tickles and giggles
Posted by
Joanna
at
Monday, January 19, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment