I think I've created a monster! It started innocently enough with me pulling up YouTube videos of Sesame Street's "Elmo" for Sabrina to view when we are all downstairs on the weekend. One video is of Elmo singing "Elmo's Song" at a little piano with his pals Big Bird and Snuffy. She absolutely loved that video and I ended up buying a Sesame Street music CD that included this song.
I surprised her by playing it in my car on the way to day care one morning. She was so happy, smiling and clapping along (and trying to sing it also). Ever since then, whenever we're in the car, a little voice asks from the back seat "Listen Elmo?" Gene is already sick of it :)
Elmo's Song
Posted by
Joanna
at
Thursday, April 15, 2010
This is the song
La la la la
Elmo's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.
La la la
La la la la, la
La la la
La la la la, la
He loves to sing,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.
He wrote the music.
He wrote the words.
That's Elmo's song.
This is the song,
La la la la
Big Bird's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Big Bird's song.
La la la
La la la la, la
La la la
La la la la, la
I love to sing,
La la la la,
Big Bird's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Big Bird's song.
I love the music.
I love the words.
That's Big Bird's song!
This is the song,
La la la la
Snuffy's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Snuffy's song.
La la la,
La la la la.
La la la la la.
La la la,
La la la la.
La la la la la.
I love to sing,
La la la la,
Snuffy's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Snuffy's song.
He wrote the music.
We wrote the words.
That's Snuffy's,
that's Big Bird's
That's Elmo's song!
Oh, Yeah!
0 comments:
Post a Comment