Today marks the last day of my maternity leave
At least for this first week I will be working PT (24 hours) due to some pre-existing doctor's appointments. Then it's full-time beginning November 3rd. I like to think that it's a nice way to slowly eeeeaasssssing back into the workplace.
This will also present an interesting logistical challenge as we try to get all parties out the door by 5:20 am so I can drop her off as soon as the daycare center opens at 5:30 and still make it to Arlington before HOV kicks in. Organization will be key and I will try to do as much as possible the night before like prepping the bottles (which need to be pre-filled with formula since the daycare center doesn't do any mixing, etc.).
Off to work I go...
Posted by
Joanna
at
Sunday, October 26, 2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment