Sorry it's been a while since I updated, but Sabrina and I have been quite busy the last few days. We've been visiting with friends and trying to make the most of my remaining days of maternity leave.
So I found a third pediatrician in the area and schedules an appointment for as soon as they could see us, which was October 1st, one day shy of Sabrina being 10 weeks old. This one was amenable to my alternative vaccine schedule and we actually had a good dialogue about it. We decided to combine a few of them and then resume the schedule at her 4 month wellness check. So on that very day she got her rotavirus vaccine (the one the other doc said was "too new"), as well as the Pc and HiB vaccines. No more shots until the end of November. Oh, and this time around I did much better (no tears!). Sabrina, on the other hand, reacted the same way as soon as those needles pierced her little thighs.
Second vaccination... AND third and fourth...
Posted by
Joanna
at
Thursday, October 2, 2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment