When I picked up Sabrina today, her favorite teacher told me that her last day is a week from Friday. I honestly wanted to cry. Instead I manage to eek out an "Oh no, that makes me so sad". We know that she just loves Sabrina so much; it just shows when I see them interact. She used to work in the infant room, and now she's in the toddler room so they've been together since Sabrina started there back in late October.
She told me she's even been teaching Sabrina some sign language. I never knew! I had noticed that Sabrina made the sign for "more" the other night when I was feeding her, but I thought it was a fluke or something. Turns out it was deliberate :)
I need to shop for something special to give her as a gift.
Sabrina's favorite teacher is leaving :(
Posted by
Joanna
at
Thursday, August 20, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment