Fridays are traditionally our "date night", has been ever since Gene and I moved in together. It's our way of celebrating the survival of another work week and ushering in the weekend. This hasn't changed since Sabrina entered our lives, she just comes along with us (unless it's "Parents night out" at day care, in which case she stays while mama and dadda spend quality time together).
Last night we went to our local Bonefish restaurant, and Sabrina was so, so well-behaved (it's rare for her to act out or have a melt down in a restaurant). She never even made any loud noises. She had her first taste of fish, cod strips with a tempura style batter. She loved it! I ate most of the batter, I must admit (hey, that stuff was good!). She did not, however, appreciate the taste of my salmon. Might be a bit too strong flavor-wise.
Anyway, about half-way through our delicious meal, a couple sat at a nearby table and Sabrina wouldn't stop making eyes at the guy. She'd smile at him, then turn away coyly when he looked/smiled at her. This continued for about 5 minutes. It was cute. Gene and I predict she's going to be a real flirt as she grows up!
What a flirt!
Posted by
Joanna
at
Saturday, August 22, 2009
0 comments:
Post a Comment