Well, today was Sabrina's due date but of course things didn't quite happen that way :)
We're on a 2-hour feeding schedule (4 hours at night) alternating formula with breastmilk. According to the pediatrician, my milk wasn't coming in soon enough to meet Sabrina's nutritional needs and as a result her weight had dropped too low from her birth weight. So formula it is! I'm pumping as often as I can because I really want to at least get whatever breastmilk I can for her, since it's just what she needs nutritionally.
Sabrina didn't want to be put down on her back for sleeping at night so for the first few days we were home, we had her sleeping in her car seat since it keeps her slightly upright and feels snug against her. But fearing that we'd have a hard time getting her to sleep in her crib down the road, last night I put her in the bassinet we have set up in our room and she feel asleep there. Phiew!
Sabrina is due today!
Posted by
Joanna
at
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment